Here is what you get access to when you join!
- The Trailblazer, our quarterly magazine
- Membership Directory, published every two years (July, 2007)
- National Reunions every two years. Our next will be September 15-19, 2010
on the Riverwalk in San Antonio, Texas.
- Regional Meetings. Our next Western States Reunion (WSR) will be in the
San Francisco Bay Area sometime in the spring of 2010. Members and guests from
all over the country cordially are invited to this always-successful reunion.
If interested, please ask to be put on the WSR mailing list.
- Scholarship Fund. Applications for family members are gladly provided.
Consider honoring the legacy of a Trailblazer with a donation.
- Research help in finding Lost Buddies or learning more about the military
service of your loved one.
- Assistance in military medals issued or reissued. Did you know that if a
WW II soldier was awarded the Combat Infantryman or Combat Medic Badge, then
he also has earned the Bronze Star Medal?
- Our award-winning web site
- Blazer Net, our email group and our Saturday evening chat room.
- Books: Division History ($27.50)and Directory of Memorials ($10) (prices
Dues are currently $30.00 annually and include four issues of the "Trailblazer",
the quarterly publication of the Association. Make checks payable to 70th
Infantry Division Association.
Existing Members: Send all dues to the Treasurer: Elizabeth "Beth" Evans,
Associate Member, Treasurer, 11058 Harney Street, Omaha, NE 68154
New Members: Send check and application to Diane Kessler, 73 Providence Hill Rd,
Atkinson NH 03811.
issues (back to Fall 2006) of the Trailblazer magazine are available for $3.00
per copy; $10 per four copies. Postage included for both.
Send check to 70th IDA, Box 301, Atkinson, NH 03811.