Here is what you get access to when you join!
- The Trailblazer, our quarterly magazine
- Membership Directory, published every two years
- National Reunions every two years.
- Regional Meetings.
- Scholarship Fund. Applications for family members are gladly provided.
Consider honoring the legacy of a Trailblazer with a donation.
- Research help in finding Lost Buddies or learning more about the military
service of your loved one.
- Assistance in military medals issued or reissued. Did you know that if a
WW II soldier was awarded the Combat Infantryman or Combat Medic Badge, then
he also has earned the Bronze Star Medal?
- Our award-winning web site
- Blazer Net, our email group.
- Books: Division History ($27.50)and Directory of Memorials ($10) (prices
Dues are currently $35.00 annually and include four issues of the "Trailblazer",
the quarterly publication of the Association. Make checks payable to 70th
Infantry Division Association.
Existing Members: Send all dues to the Treasurer: Elizabeth "Beth" Evans,
Associate Member, Treasurer, 11058 Harney Street, Omaha, NE 68154
New Members: Send check and application to Diane Kessler, 73 Providence Hill Rd,
Atkinson NH 03811.
issues (back to Fall 2006) of the Trailblazer magazine are available for $3.00
per copy; $10 per four copies. Postage included for both.
Send check to 70th IDA, Box 301, Atkinson, NH 03811.